Sponsors

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Faith Hill Photos Reveal...Surprise! She's A Human Being!

Thanks to the Internet, some photos of Faith Hill, sans makeup, have made an appearance and garnered some of the cruelest comments I have seen in a long while. Some claim she is unrecognizable, others claim there is a resemblance to Howard Stern, most are simply delusional.

Honestly, do you really think any celebrity looks as picture perfect off-screen as they do on? I can personally attest, with exception to only the very youngest, and I mean under the age of 18 - 20, none do. I have met many “stars,” and remain sociable with several I have worked with over the years. While Faith Hill is not someone I know personally, or spent any time with, I can tell you that after viewing her natural self in a photo, she is NO DIFFERENT than any other celebrity. And yes, it is no different for male celebrities than females. The males just get away with a ruddy complexion because it is considered rugged and manly – I hate to tell you this, but it is also considered quite normal for all humans.

I even caught my husband critiquing a popular female celebrity on television the other night, saying that she was looking especially “rough.” Well folks, that's not difficult in our big-screen, high-definition world. I took a recent photo I had shot of him and magnified it to the size we were seeing on our television set and he wanted me to burn my computer monitor and make a vow that I would never publish the photo.

Makeup to cover the most normal flaws is heavy and is blasted onto a celebrity's face using a small air gun. Skin needs a break from that torture and celebrities need a break from feeling they can't be human.

With three kids, a 16-year marriage to Tim McGraw, who just last year admitted to having a problem with alcohol, and a huge career besides, I think Faith looks great.


No comments:

Post a Comment