Sponsors

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best Food On A Stick EVER

The fine folks at Unilever, the very same company best known as the makers of Noxzema, Vaseline and a wide variety of other personal care products are the very same folks behind the latest object of my desire...



I should have known since Unilever is also the manufacturer for Ben & Jerry's (love that Chunky Monkey!), Breyers, Klondike and the Good Humor line of frozen treats. With the Magnun line of ice cream bars, Unilever has completely outdone themselves on every level. Quality ingredients are apparent and while the ice cream bar is small, it is immensely rich and satisfying. In fact, I just had one for lunch and have no doubt I can make it until dinner – not something I can usually say after a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment